Our client is looking for an experienced Audit Project manager to join a small team. The successful applicant must have audit project management experiences, data governance experience and experience improving administrative functions.
The Audit Project Manager is a fixed term contract through until July 2022.
Who will you be working for?
A distinguished academic institution in the health sector who focus on offering training, research opportunities and advice to their members in the United Kingdom. This institution is passionate about maintaining the standards of healthcare provision in the U.K
What does the role consist of?
The Audit project Manager will work closely with project leads, external stakeholders and suppliers.
The position will involve unsupervised working at times – you will be negotiating with external contractors, delivery of audit projects, project risk management and discussion, budget management, report writing and generation and liaison with key stakeholders across the organisation.
My client is seeking is seeking an audit project manager who cares about the job they do, with a genuine passion and interest in project management. You will need to have data governance experience, a medial or NHS background would be advantageous but not essential.
In addition to:
- Hold a Project Management qualification – e.g., PRINCE2
- Experience of project delivery.
- Experience managing contractors and contracts.
- Ability to provide written reports.
- Ability to apply positive influence and think methodically.
- Collaborative and team working attitude and approach to work.
- An ability to work well under pressure within a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
The successful Candidate can expect a great work environment…
The Audit Project Manager is a contracted position through until July 2022, paying a basic salary of up to £39,939 pa depending on experience.
How to apply?
To be considered, apply as soon as possible by clicking below.