Our client is seeking an experienced Audit & Research Administrator -Hybrid working - Based In Holborn; Temping until June; Paying £16.30 an hour.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is an innovative healthcare organisation located in the City of London.
What will you be doing?
The purpose of this role is to support and contribute to the efficient delivery of national healthcare research projects and other ongoing workstreams within the Colleges Research Team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Secretarial and Committee Servicing Duties
- Act as secretary, or deputy to all committees, sub-groups or meetings relating to assigned projects, including drafting agendas and minutes, document management, travel arrangements and expenses
- General administrative support
- Respond to general enquiries and act as a first point of contact for all assigned projects and other research-related matters activities
- Provide day to day help desk and inbox cover to the National Emergency Audit
- Maintain databases for, and maintain regular contact with, research project stakeholders throughout the duration of each project
- Log responses to all mail (written and electronic), telephone calls and general queries related to the projects and track responses and feedback to queries
- Experience of working in an administrative position within a membership or healthcare focused organisation.
- Strong organisational skills, IT skills, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience of organising designated projects or programme of work
- Demonstrable ability to understand, interpret, and simplify complex information.
- Excellent attention to detail.
To apply for the Training Administrator opportunity, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.