We are currently recruiting for an Attendance Officer to start ASAP on a temp-to-perm contract, paying £24,000-£26,000 per annum. This position is a term-time plus 4 week position located in Highbury & Islington.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a flourishing girls’ state school, providing all students with the excellent standard of education that they deserve.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The purpose of the Attendance Officer is to work alongside key school staff to reduce levels of absence and work with students and families to promote high levels of attendance. Duties include;
- Developing systems that allows students to maintain high attendance
- Responsibility for the planning, development, organisation and monitoring of student attendance and punctuality
- Responsibility for the implementation of school systems, procedures and policies in relation to attendance and punctuality
- Responsible for the design and effective operation of all aspects of attendance and punctuality data
- Responsibility for a response system for failing or poor attendance and punctuality
- A relevant degree or professional qualification
- Ability to form and maintain positive relationships with students and young people
- An understanding of the principals and issues involved in maintaining attendance
- Ability to work with Parents/Carers and their children as a supporter, adviser and advocate
To apply for this position, click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE*