If you are an ambitious graduate seeking to launch your career within surveying or perhaps you have had exposure and are seeking a move, this is an exceptional opportunity.
The company has an impressive track record of developing talented surveyor assistants. You will be given extensive training on conducting site visits, photographing the site and taking site measurements.
Who you will be working for?
You will be working for a real estate services firm who are fast growing and expanding globally.
What will you be doing?
You will be working with Directors, Senior Surveyors and Surveyors on a variety of projects. You will be supporting a specialist Rights Of Light team who are advising on many of London’s high profile development projects.
Key duties to include:
- Supporting Directors and Senior Surveyors.
- Conducting site visits, photography and taking site measurements.
- Liaising with local authorities and obtaining land registrations.
- Preparing fee proposals.
- Preparing strategy reports.
- Generally helping and supporting the team to achieve goals & deadlines with daylight/sunlight technical guidance.
- Attending meetings with leading architects and developers as experience and competency builds,
- You will be degree educated: real estate, law, architecture, or geography preferred.
- An ambition to develop a career in surveying.
- Planning and organisational skills and you will be a great communicator.
- Have exceptional attention to detail.
In return, you will be given plenty of training and development potential. You will receive a competitive salary and several employee benefits and be working for a company that is fast growing and expanding globally. You may also have the possibility to obtain RICS accreditation through new ROL pathway. The Assistant Surveyor is a permanent opportunity and the hours are 9:00am-5:30. The applicable: £24,000-£31,000pa (dependent on experience).
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply’ button below.