We are currently recruiting for an start immediately Assessment Administrator on a 12 week temporary contract. The role is located in central London; working on a full-time basis and is paying £12.16 per hour. A mix or remote and in the office.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit organisation; within the health sector.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Providing a customer-focused service with clear communications
- Corresponding via telephone and/or email in response to queries or to provide general information
- Liaising with the system developers regarding the reporting and resolution of technical issues
- Loading the necessary files/documents
- Assisting with the maintenance of the College webpages
- Circulating agenda papers, attending meetings, taking notes and producing notes
- Keeping track of trainees’ progression on the system and liaising with them and other users to enable timely completion of MSF assessments
- High attention to detail including a high standard of accuracy when processing data
- Experience in the use of any portfolio or electronic system
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to both routine and more complex tasks, including a willingness to follow procedures precisely
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.