We are currently working closely with our Client to recruit an experienced Apprenticeship Skills Coach. You will be working for a fast-growing provider of accountancy focused apprenticeships and training.
You must have Accountancy coaching/assessing experience and have an up to date knowledge of apprenticeship standards.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a fast-growing provider of accountancy focused apprenticeships and training and have fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.
What will you be doing?
- Meeting apprentices and their line managers on a regular basis.
- Reviewing progress and agreeing targets and actions to ensure apprentices remain on track.
- Supporting induction and skills development of apprentices.
- Reporting on progress and collecting associated data.
- Identify further opportunities for development of skills e.g. booking courses for apprentices.
- Must have up to date knowledge of apprenticeship standards.
- Must have relevant experience; coaching and assessing apprentices.
- Must hold an understanding of the accountancy sector or relevant qualifications.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Be an exceptional communicator.
- Reliable with exceptional time keeping.
This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic company. Our client have fantastic long-term prospects for the right candidates including company bonus scheme, generous annual leave and some home-based working opportunities following a successful probation period.
The salary is £35,000 - £37,500 dependent on experience.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.