We are seeking an Administrator with Minute Taking. You will need experience within a similar administrative position; planning and organisating (drafting detailed minutes, organising and facilitating meetings, progressing actions and communicating developments).
Who you will be working for?
You will be working for a specialist business consultancy with expertise in the utilities and the energy sector. You will be part of an organisation that are passionate and aim to shape an eco-friendlier future.
What will you be doing?
As Administrator with Minute Taking you will join a small committee team within Governance to provide administrative support to the Committees by co-ordinating meeting papers and drafting detailed minutes, organising and facilitating meetings, progressing actions and communicating industry developments. This role will focus on stakeholder management and committee members, and provision of high-quality documentation in the form of meeting papers, minutes, guidance documents and newsletter content.
Key duties to also include:
- Coordinating multiple committee meetings, including arranging online and in-person meetings and managing membership and attendees.
- Preparing meeting documentation and actively managing meeting actions to secure timely updates.
- Drafting meeting papers and technical meeting minutes that are researched, accurate and concise.
- Contributing to monthly reporting on team activities carried out.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships with the Independent Chairs of the committees, the Data Communications Company and industry stakeholders.
- Reviewing documents to ensure accuracy and consistency and acting as gatekeeper.
- Continuously improving team processes.
- Ensuring service levels by working to deadlines.
- Any other related and required duties.
You will have experience within a similar position.
You will also need:
- Degree educated or similar
- Have good stakeholder management skills with the ability and confidence to influence peers.
- have an understanding and experience of industry codes and governance – desirable.
- Computer savvy.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience of managing workload and multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, able to understand and communicate technical subjects.
The Administrator with Minute Taking is a permanent opportunity. The applicable salary is £27,500 - £31,000pa (dependent on experience) plus bonus, exceptional benefits including discretionary bonus, flexible work, healthcare, life assurance and much more.
Please click to apply below.