We are currently working closely with our client to recruit an Administrator.
You will have working experiences within an administration focused position, you will also need to be technology confident, an exceptional communicator and be extremely well organised.
If the above describes you, please read on…
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a lovely small corporate business with offices within Central and Greater London.
What will you be doing?
You will assist an IT team of four. Being the first point of contact for the IT team the Administrative Coordinator will act as gatekeeper for call and emails and take responsibility for delegating these to members of the team.
Other key duties:
- Following a morning checklist, including checking service availability and alarms.
- Producing task lists and carry-forward items from previous days.
- Taking calls for other IT staff when unavailable & preparing invoices for signing via Adobe.
- Managing the team and individual diaries using Outlook, including booking meeting rooms, scheduling Teams meetings and booking site visits.
- Booking transport, accommodation, and foreign currency for other members of the team.
- Checking email gateways for quarantined messages requiring review.
- Maintaining IT department consumable supplies for the various offices and properties.
- Dealing with suppliers and obtaining quotes.
- Generating purchase orders for approval and general management of invoices.
- Managing petty cash and keeping funds topped up for software renewals, subscriptions & expenses.
- Maintaining and updating paper and electronic filing systems.
- Helping pick up overflow calls for the floor.
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
- Previous experience within a similar varied administrative position – essential
- An interest in technology – essential.
- An exceptional communicator - essential.
- Confident in a formal environment.
- Remain calm and composed under pressure.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Reliable with exceptional time keeping.
This is a great opportunity to work for small corporate offices. This is an in-office full-time position Monday-Friday, working hours are 9.15am – 5.45pm or 8.30am-5pm.
The position is located within beautiful offices and within friendly team. You can expect great benefits post probation such as Life insurance, contributory pension, discretionary Christmas bonus, 5 weeks annual leave and more. The salary is £28,000pa - £30,000pa dependent on experience.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.