Our client is seeking an experienced Administrator to coordinate meetings and events, communications activities, helpdesk, reporting and more… this will be a fast-paced position and you will need to be a well organised individual with advanced computer skills.
This position is a 12-month fixed term contract.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a London based not for profit membership organisation for healthcare professionals; they are innovative and leaders in the sectors best practice. They have several locations throughout the UK.
What will you be doing?
As Administrator you will support the smooth role out of the audit programme.
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing helpdesk enquiries - responding to queries and where necessary escalating.
- Ensuring the smooth running of meetings and events through detailed planning, organisation and note taking.
- Coordinating communication and Quality Improvement activities.
- Upholding strong working relationships with clinical teams and wider stakeholders including managing correspondence with sites.
- Working with analysts to support data checking and cleaning.
- Supporting the production of reports, including proof reading and liaison between teams.
- Independently managing sub-projects as directed by the project manager.
- Working in a fast-paced environment and taking a proactive approach to work.
- Experience within NHS or similar – highly desired.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritise your own workload and completing tasks with a high level of accuracy
- Strong administrative skills, high attention to detail, able to work under pressure effectively and work flexibly responding to changing demands and priorities.
- Experience of meetings and workshop management including planning, organisation, hosting and minute/note taking.
- Experience of using different media, including social media platforms, to communicate creatively with a wide range of audiences and to build and maintain stakeholder relationships.
The Administrator position is a 12-month fixed term contract. The Liverpool based salary is £25,332pa - £28,410pa (salary is dependent on experience).
To apply for the Administrator opportunity, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.