This could be the perfect opportunity for you – this role will see you working closely with create heads across this wonderful organisation.
Please to apply Administrator – located in Leyton – hours 8am-5pm - salary up to £25,000-£30,000pa (dependent on experience)
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a wonderful creative business located in Leyton.
What will you be doing?
Our client is seeking a permanent Administrator to join on a full-time basis in their Leyton based offices. The working hours are 8am-5pm.
This position has plenty of variety and you will be involved with with all areas oof administrative support within a small operations team. You will be dealing with all elements of team support including, placing orders, maintaining systems and documentation, supporting with HR filing, minute taking and supporting with the maintenance of social media platforms and with campaigns.
What do you need?:-
This is a hands-on role where you will be dealing with a variety of tasks, this position would suit someone who enjoys being busy, has a pro-active approach to work and enjoys working within a team
You should also have:
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a similar administrative role.
- Experiences with Google workspace and Microsoft suite – highly desired.
- Exceptionally computer savvy.
- Task driven self-starter, who can work well on their own as well as in a team environment.
- Good attention to detail and comfortable with managing varying workloads.
- Prior experience with social media content, InDesign and Mailchimp – desired but not essential.
- Good communication skills and excellent attention to detail – essential.
The Administrator position is paying a salary of £25,000-£30,000pa dependent on experience.
Are you keen to find out more?
To apply for the Administrator, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.