Due to expansion our Client is seeking to recruit a talented Administrator.
You will need to have some previous administrative experience, an ability to accurately touch type and strong written and numerical ability and attention to detail.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a well known and established accountancy firm located in North West London
Note, this is an in office position working across 35 hours per week.
What will you be doing?
The Junior Administrator will support across the business with various administrative tasks. Enduring that all correspondence is dealt with in a timely manner, client records are kept up to date and administrative tasks for the team are handled efficiently and effectively.
You will be working within an office environment, duties will include (but will not be restricted to):
- Potential New Client forms processing.
- Engagement letters.
- Draft high quality correspondence/emails from notes and Dictaphone.
- Prepare personalised letters when required.
- Prepare billing schedules and raise invoices to send to clients
Setting up new clients and arranging for engagement letters to be issued and monitor for return.
Maintain effective document management and email management on internal systems
- Requesting records and documentation from clients.
- Assisting the tax team with administration and speaking to HMRC regarding any outstanding queries.
- Answer the overflow telephone when reception is busy.
- Scanning documents and post into the filing system and sending to the tax team.
- Digital (tax software) client maintenance and data entry.
- Oversight of client authorisations with HMRC, and associated entry onto databases.
- Occasionally arranging meetings internally and externally.
- Data entry on Excel, maintaining and updating schedules.
- Assisting team members with Word documents – reformatting, drafting etc.
- Other occasional duties as required for Tax Partners, the Tax Team and across the business including covering reception and acting as an additional resource as needed.
- Educated ideally to A-level or equivalent.
- IT literacy – Microsoft Office
- Experience within an administrative position dealing with high volumes of work and providing a high level professional service.
- An ability to accurately touch type - essential.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Technology savvy and with experience of using databases.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A proactive attitude and ability to hit the ground running.
This is a permanent position working in-office Monday-Friday across 35 hours per week. The salary applicable is up to £25,000pa plus benefits, such as working within a friendly and engaging team, 25 days holiday (opportunities to buy and sell leave), pension scheme, discretionary bonus plus social events in and out of office.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.