Are you interested in working within a people focused company and, in a process, driven role?
Then this could be the perfect position for you.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a highly respected market leader within the financial and professional services sector. Having worked closely with our Client on many occasions, we have placed many people here and we can genuinely say that they are a true employer of choice resulting in high staff retention, superb opportunity and impressive rewards for dedicated hard work.
What will you be doing?
The role involves dealing with daily requests and enquiries which will include:
- Calculating and quoting fees for clients.
- Management of the in-house database system.
- Review and signing off documents.
- Reviewing and authorising of appointments, invoices and documents for Clients and other external entities.
- Management or incoming enquiries via telephone and email.
- Collaborative coordination and communication with offices outside of the UK.
- Raising invoices.
- Full management of administration for client related work.
- Opening and dealing with post courier packages and management of the account’s software.
- Positively contribute to group/department meetings.
- Covering for colleagues where required.
- Any other tasks allocated by Management.
We are seeking someone who has experiences within a similar process driven role, who is good with numbers, good with people, managing a potentially heavy workload, with attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
Known for its high standards this Company has an outstandingly positive reputation. Employee’s are rewarded for working within a great environment through with opportunity to build upon existing skills, development and a very generous financial services package.
The Administrator position is a 1year fixed term contract. The applicable salary is £38,000-£42,000pa.
Please apply to find out more..
This is a great opportunity to build a career and to join an established Company.