We are currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant to start immediately on a 4 month temporary contract. The role still remote based, working on a full-time basis and is paying £14 an hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit healthcare membership body.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Support the South Eastern Division Executive Committee, as directed by the South Eastern Division Manager, including preparation of minutes, agendas, follow up action and correspondence.
- Provide administrative support to the South Eastern Division Manager for Divisional events, both those delivered online and face to face, including attendance at them.
- Manage general maintenance to the Divisions’ web pages and assist with the management of the Divisions’ social media accounts.
- Support the South Eastern Division Manager with the preparation of the e-Newsletters, including distribution to Members.
- Maintain office stationery and maintain all archive records and filing, both electronic and manual
- Maintain and administer finances including processing all payments and invoices for the Division
- Experience of event administration, both online and face to face events
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills both written and oral
- Proven experience in the use of database management and electronic filing
- A track record of delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed