We are currently recruiting for an Project Administration Assistant to start immediately on a 6-8 week temporary contract. The role is remote based for now; working on a full-time basis and is paying a competitive £13.00 per hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit healthcare membership body.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Supporting in the day-to-day delivery of the project – setting visits, liaising with staff, managing diaries, minute taking also including but not exclusively:
- Respond to members queries
- Managing databases and spreadsheets
- Data entry
- Writing and compiling reports
- Very strong administrative skills
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent Microsoft Word skills – including excel
HOW DO I APPLY?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed