We are currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant to start immediately for 3 days a week- until October. It will be on a remote basis paying £13 an hour
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established healthcare membership body.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Setting up meetings with staff, clinical volunteers and external stakeholders (advisory group meetings, steering group meetings – committees including circulation of agendas or ad hoc meetings as directed by project managers or me). excludes the NOD delivery team meetings which are already set up each week/every 2 weeks by the project managers
- Document management administration – putting document files into Therefore, electronic filing of completed data sharing agreements and recording these accurately on Excel Spreadsheet, filling in the NOD project document list in Excel
- Sending out the participation fee letters/ chasing PO numbers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- team working
- Microsoft office skills – Excel, Word, outlook
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed