We are currently recruiting for an Events Assistant to start immediately on a 8 week temporary contract. The role is remote based working on a full-time basis and is paying a competitive £12-13 per hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit healthcare organisation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Act as first point of contact for events
- Send event communications, including speaker invitations, reminders and confirmation
- Monitor email inboxes, responding to queries and updating records
- Process delegate and speaker registrations, payments and refunds
- Assist with the production and delivery of promotional emails and other marketing materials
- Prepare event materials including badges, delegate packs, course materials and lists, as instructed by the Event Manager
- Attend designated events to provide onsite support and register delegates.
- Register delegates, speakers and guests and process payments and refunds.
- Prepare reports from databases.
- Excellent administrative skills and proven administration experience in a busy, customer-focused environment.
- Excellent organisation with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and able to work as part of a team.
- Ability delivering a high standard of customer service.
Excellent telephone manner and an ability to manage a large volume of calls.
- Ability to work flexibly under pressure while remaining calm and maintaining accuracy
HOW DO I APPLY?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed