WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a prestigious secondary school, located in Central London. They are a voluntary-aided educational institution who has been established for over 100 years. The school is situated in the vibrant area of Shoreditch, surrounded by cafes, bars and spacious parks.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
This is a varied administrative role with emphasis on data entry. Duties include;
- Supporting the Data Manager by inputting data into Excel
- Ensuring that internal databases and records are kept to date
- Helping with online App’s, including my homework and parent pay
- Production of student data reports
- Management of online platforms (homework, online payment for school lunches)
- General ad Hoc Admin support
- Possess excellent numeracy and IT Skills
- High level accuracy
- Excellent work ethic and ability to work within a team
- Previous experience using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft packages is essential
- No Finance Experience; just a few months Admin exposure.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
This is a great opportunity to work in a prestigious educational institution and work alongside a friendly team of experienced staff. This is an ongoing temp opportunity and is paying a competitive £12 p/h, based in a lively location in Central London.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.