We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Representative to work for our client based in Birmingham. We are looking for someone to start immediately on a temporary basis until end of January 2020. The role is paying a competitive £11 p/h.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR
Our client is a UK-wide training and education organization, providing professional qualifications in a range of expert fields.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
This is a varied role including a range of responsibilities in relation to facilitating the examination venues;
- Meeting and welcoming customers as they come through the door
- Assisting in locking up and setting up of facilities
- Ad hoc administration tasks as required
- Some manual handling involved
- Assisting in First Aid when required
- Work later shifts (13:00 to 21:00) with some weekend work required
- A genuine interest in helping customers and providing an excellent customer experience
- Attention to detail and ability to multi task
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well organised and self-disciplined with the ability to work quickly and calmly under pressure
- Ability to work as a team player and on own initiative
- First aid qualified required
This is a great opportunity to work within a highly established educational institution and build upon customer service and administrative experience in an office environment. The role is based in a lively location in the heart of Birmingham and is paying £11 p/h.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Elyse Bogdan at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.