We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to start immediately on a Temporary-on going basis; to Perm.
The role is located in the city 3 days and home working the rest. Working on a full-time basis and is paying £15/16 an hour 25-6,000
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client provides government funding to the public sector.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Processing correspondence: receiving, opening and logging letters and emails
- To attend meetings and taking minutes- producing follow up action points.
- Helping and supporting with face to face meetings with high level government officials.
- Supporting the compilation of statistics and reporting on volume and trends within correspondence
- To arrange travel and accommodation.
- General administrative duties in support of the Correspondence Manager and at times other staff within the office to contribute to bigger events or projects.
- High attention to detail including a high standard of accuracy when processing data
- Experience of note and or minute taking.
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to both routine and more complex tasks, including a willingness to follow procedures precisely
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.