The company are still working at home but plan to return to their site in Enfield as soon as restrictions are lifted.
The starting salary is £23, 700.
The hours will be Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a fast growing and highly successful beverages brand based in north London/Middlesex. They have a fun and exciting team culture and you’ll be working alongside a team of friendly and enthusiastic professionals, and are renowned for their innovation and quality of products.
What will you be doing?
- As Accounts Payable Assistant you will process all the incoming invoices, credit notes and expenses
- You will be the first point of contact for any finance queries from suppliers
- You will manage the daily posting of bank payments in multiple currencies
- Ensuring that all invoices are approved and processed in time for the payment runs which are carried out fortnightly.
- Send out remittances to suppliers once invoices are paid
- You will manage the administration connected with company credit cards, including monthly reconciliation
- Assisting with VAT postings
- Identifying fixed asset invoices and manage accordingly.
- You will have basic level experience within a finance or accounts payable assistant role
- Studying towards, or have plans to study for AAT or similar qualification.
- We are looking for a strong team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves and assist where necessary
- Excellent Excel and MS skills required
- Strong communication skills will be essential
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work for a fast-growing business with an energetic and diverse team
- Get involved with am exciting fun and vibrant consumer brand
- An excellent career path within a busy finance team
- Private healthcare, discretionary bonus, staff discounts