If you are an experienced Accounts Assistant seeking an opportunity with a focus on Purchase Ledger and Accounts payable functions – please read on.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a global think tank.
What you will be doing?
Within this position you will work closely in a small and very friendly team.
This role will include:
- Processing suppliers purchase invoices – high volume of overseas invoicing.
- Reconciliation of control accounts.
- Exchange rates to conversions.
- Process high volume of corporate credit cards expenses.
- Process payments made by bank transfers.
- Sending remittance advice to creditors.
- Maintain petty cash and cash advances across multiple currencies.
- End of month MI production.
- Input of general ledger journals.
- Assist other members of staff during busy periods.
- Opening post, Filing, Archiving, Writing Procedures and Other General Duties.
We are seeking a helpful and extremely well organised individual exceptional attention to detail, with an ability to manage a heavy workload. You will be exceptionally well organised, a good communicator, be well presented, self motivated and with a calm confidence.
What's in it for you?
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and plus other great employee benefits.
The salary is up to £26,000pa (dependent on experience).
How to apply?
To apply for this Accounts Assistant position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.