This could be the perfect opportunity for you. Please Upload your CV to apply
to the Accounts Assistant in North West London – salary up to £25,000pa (dependent on experience)
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an established and specialist within the building sector and one of London’s most successful.
What will you be doing?
Currently they are looking for a permanent Accounts Assistant to work alongside the business Bookkeeper within a fast-paced environment
You will be Managing:
- Purchase and Sales Ledger control.
- Chasing debt for payment.
- Processing invoices.
- Payment runs.
- Supplier relationship management including reconciliations, remittances, filing and telephone correspondence.
- Managing post and checks received.
- Processing expenses.
This is a hands-on role where you will be dealing with a variety of tasks and will suit someone who is a strong team player with a “can do” attitude. You should have
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within a similar role as accounts administrator or finance administrator.
- Knowledge and/or experiences with Sage 50 or similar.
- Strong Excel skills and an Analytical approach with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
As Accounts Assistant you will receive a salary of £24,000-£25,000pa (dependent on experience) plus potential for annual bonus.
Are you keen to find out more?
To apply for the Accounts Assistant, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
This is truly a great opportunity to take your Finance career to the next level.