We are seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a further education examinations provider located towards South London.
What will you be doing?
Currently they are looking for a permanent Accounts Assistant to join the team. Your primary accountability will be for the delivery of AR related activity and the accuracy of accounts and general customer service.
You will be involved with;
- Account Receivable
- Ledger maintenance.
- Processing supplier invoices.
- Assist with monthly analysis and reporting.
- Assist with audit coordination.
- Inputting data.
- Any other accounts related duties required.
This is a hands-on role where you will be dealing with a variety of tasks and will suit someone who is a strong team player with a “can do” attitude. You should also have:
- Previous finance experience and understanding of processes and systems.
- Experience within a similar position required.
- Advanced excel capability.
- Task driven self-starter, who can work well on their own as well as in a team environment.
- Good attention to detail and exceptional time management.
- Analytical approach with exceptional attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- AAT Qualification desired but not essential.
The Accounts Assistant position is a 6-month fixed term contract paying a salary of up to £25,000pa dependent on experience.
Are you keen to find out more?
To apply for the Accounts Assistant position, please click ‘Apply’.
*YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed