Whether reviewing your CV, sharpening your interviewing skills, helping you develop marketing strategies or working with you in one-to-one consultation, we can help you to compete and win in today’s competitive job market.
One-to-one modules include:
- Application Strategy – how to define your target market, how to harness the power of the internet and get it working for you rather than against you, how to use your cover letter and other ways to stand out from the crowd.
- CV Presentation – send your CV to us beforehand, even if it is in basic form. We will review it against current CV trends and employer preferences and then talk through what you want to achieve and how best to tailor your CV.
- Interview Skills – with job interviews, the way you come across matters as much as your skills and experience. We advise you about techniques and approaches to maximise your impact at interview and give you honest feedback about what may be holding you back.
- Consultation – objective input into your current job or career situation can make all the difference. We offer independent confidential advice with a trained specialist. This module is particularly relevant for academic leavers, people wanting to change direction, work returners or those at a crossroads in their career.
We provide a range of individual development, including:
- Psychometric profiling – to assess aptitude and personality, used as a powerful development tool to identify personality and aptitude strengths.
- Executive coaching – to facilitate development, used to clarify personal goals in the context of business life, a powerful tool for business and life transformation.