For completion by temporary worker
Please read the following information before completing your timesheet details.
- Please complete all mandatory fields, and then enter the hours you worked using the 24.00 hour clock format (I.e. 9.00am - 09:00, 5.00pm - 17:00) - before attempting to print out your timesheet. Breaks/lunch should be entered as 'time taken'.
- Enter overtime hours only when this has been pre-agreed and authorised - in this case enter the hours worked (not start/finish times).
- If you need a P45 (when leaving Gordon Yates to work for another organisation) just click the "P45 tick box" on the timesheet screen.
- Once printed, please ensure your timesheet is signed by the Client. If the appropriate manager is unavailable, try and find an alternative signatory.
- Please fax your timesheet to Gordon Yates using the fax number shown on the timesheet - and before 7.00pm on the Friday of the same week the work was completed.
- When faxing your timesheet to us, make sure you put in it the right way up - or down!! Then make sure the fax has been transmitted successfully. (Every week we receive faxes showing the wrong side of the timesheet!!)
- If you have any queries about your pay, please call our Payroll Department on 020 7494 4466.